GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Thunder rolling in the Big Sky!

The Annual In-State Rivalry

 VS
.

Tailgate party put on by the Alumni Association 
(even got a free Alumni shirt and a SUU banner to hang in my classroom!)
Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Chips... the boys were loving it!

My cute dates for the evening.


The bestest Ball-Boy!
It was like a "Where's Waldo" for the boys, the entire game they kept looking for dad/grandpa & got super excited whenever they did see him.

This guy was awesome!


 Jaxson wanted his own photo


After a few close calls, and several SUU interceptions of WSU passes...
 SUU was victorious!
2015: 44-0 W
2014: 31-28 W
2013: 27-21 W
2012: 22-24 L
2011: 35-28 W
SUU moves up into the Big Sky Conference..

Such a great night! The boys had so much fun! 
And I LOVED seeing my T-Birds in action again!
And a few other alumni who claimed they recognized me but I had no clue who they were...
it was awkward...

No comments:

Post a Comment