GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Thursday, October 8, 2015

9 out of 12

The Month of September...

Started my hiking stick project..
Ragnar did such a good job supervising...

Kris & I painted away our horrid first week at new schools..

 Clegg soccer games...
Ellie loves helping with the dog
Jaxson just loves this dog period.
Jordan "being cool"

Ragnar got sprayed by a sunk for the 2nd time, this time in the face and really bad.



 Fun times with BXC...
 We finally started working on the new floor...

This part is going to take the longest

BXC FINALLY brought back the Torch Run!




Look at that cute face!!!! 

Hiking Dates!


 Dinner with my dad 
 Swig with the Clegg kids.. I drove the minivan because Ellie wanted to come.  It was so cute how when I first walked into the house & she ran to get her shoes on.  
How can you tell her no?

Super Blood Moon & Cheesecake!



No comments:

Post a Comment