GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Thursday, October 8, 2015

#SLCC15

So I went to Comic Con...
Tyler hooked me up with a VIP pass & a photo op with Chris Evans..
For FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
How could anyone say no to that?!!!

Met up with Kristy and her family to ride the train down together!
SUU representing!

Anthony Daniels aka C3PO... 
apparently this man likes to wonder around and go shopping without any security or comic con volunteers... 

 For Addy..

For my cousin Cami...

The view of Celebrity Row
 The View of Artist's Row




Derek: Avatar?
Me: *Ugh*


Best Iron Man for my buddy Max!


Of course I had to, for my mom...

Found each other again!


The Black Knight Always triumphs! 



And then I died... 
I went all fan-girl (it didn't help that the girl in front of us was freaking out, so that made me freak out as well).
Totally could have had a hugging shot, but that would've been rude to Tyler and Derek.  Chris was super nice! He was talking to us when they snapped the photo. 
Oh and he smelled very nice too...
He also leaned up on his toes for this shot, I guess he had to be the taller one.

Oh man, the stories that Tyler can tell about working this event! And he always has these random run-in's with the celebrities, interesting people, and if someone gets arrested (which someone was, the story was crazy!).

Definitely a day I'll always treasure, but I'm ok with not going to another comic con.  I was done after the first hour of being there.



No comments:

Post a Comment