GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Saturday, January 31, 2015

7.38% in Month #1


Son (Giver #4) Lois Lowery
Pg. 393
The worst of the quartet series of The Giver. In my opinion of course.  Yes it brings everything to a close, but it seemed as if the "bad guy" was finished off too easily and yet there was a lot of extra information in the middle that was not really needed, just repetitive. 
**

Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers
Pg. 444
Not as good as the first two books in the trilogy, but the longest indeed.  It was a nice little ending to all three story lines, although predictable. It's been a while since I read book one that I found myself wanting to re-read after reading book 3 here.  Guess that's what happens when you have to wait a year in between books.
***

Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown
Pg. 382
It's like Ender's Game and Hunger Games combined! Lots of gaming here guys.
I suggest this book be added to your reading lists.
*****

Michael Vey #1-3 by Richard Paul Evens
#1: Pgs. 326
****
#2: Pgs. 335
***
#3: Pgs. 336
**
Kids are electrical.  They get caught.  They escape. Bad guy continues on to catch them again.  They escape again.  Oh oh! Captured again, escaped again.  The first book I really enjoyed enough to go to book 2.  Since book 2 was read, well you know how I can't not finish a series once book 2 is read.  Book 3 got all teenager-y lovey-dovey one me, so hopefully book 4 is more interesting ans switches it up.


2,216 out of 30,000 Total pages
7.38% complete
6 Books Total

No comments:

Post a Comment