GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, February 1, 2015

1 out of 12

 It's February-Holy Cow! Here is January summed up:

Personal Concert by Sonja & Bryn

An out of this World date!

 It's close enough to astronaut food...
 Gross. Don't fall for it. Get the real deal!

Supported one of my hurdle girls who is also a cheerleader.
Brought these two with me.
Any team with purple on their uniforms were their "favorite".
 My first & ONLY cheer comp I'll ever go to.

Demetri Martin.
Jokes with guitar.
It's a big deal.

Took my Dad and the Clegg kids to their first Utah Grizzlies Game.
Trust me, as soon as the game started and they saw how aggressive hockey is...
They were on the edge of their seats!
They couldn't believe the ref didn't stop the fight!

Fire & Ice date night.
Holy Smokes & Ice Skating

Video gaming.
Ragnar was not pleased to have to share her seat with Derek.
She slowly pushed him off. It was pretty funny.

My mom has possession of this.
Tyler is jealous.
I am pleased. 


No comments:

Post a Comment