GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, October 1, 2017

August 2017

August 2017

Aug 1
Mom's birthday! We went around to some antiques stores and laughed at some of the things they were selling.  I tried to get mom to put on the beaver coat but she wouldn't. 

Aug 4
The start of some fantastic cardio tests.. and by fantastic I mean super sucky.
ECHO test. This basically destroyed my knees for a few weeks afterwards, running at 16.5% incline is not the best. 
 With awkward ultrasounds.
 And the blood pressure cuff left bruises on my arm.
Holter Moniter for a couple of days.

Aug 4
Holly got married.

 Ragnar was all about this one particular tennis ball.

Aug 6
Jessica had her bachelorlette brunch.


Aug 9
Made Austin a birthday gift.
Took about a week and a half because of letting everything set, dry, and being gone.
Derek cut the boards for me and drilled the holes. 
 Derek also helped me glue to boards together and set the clamps.
 A clamp fell off and hit my toe.










JeNae was creative consultant and cut out the vinyl. 
 Elise helped rub the vinyl on.
 Completed!



Derek also decided to build a shed that's like a mini house..



 Cleggs came to help too..

 Playing with Ragnar is a very important job.
So is helping me get everyone drinks/slushies..



Derek had a mission reunion.

sooooo many mini vans...

This cuteness..

August also marked the time I had to spend Saturdays doing longer runs (10+ miles) and Ragnar always wanting to go longer...
But was ok once we got home..
 Look at this cute travel roller!

School started and it's hit Ragnar hard, esp with Derek's class/work schedule, we don't see him on his work week until Saturday because he'll stay the night in his car so he can get 2 more hours of sleep before class, and then sleeps in his car until his work shift.

Cross Country meets have started..
 I LOVE our new uniforms!


 Traditional back to school paint night with Kris.
We got smoothies (Her Jamba Juice, me a Greek yogurt cookie dough smoothie from that smoothie place that's with pretzel maker). The men went shooting, then we had LoLo's for dinner and watched a movie.
 The Poseidon Adventure. The Greek God, not the ship that sank in that one movie.
I decided to make a series out of Greek Gods for my mom.
Because I can and it's fun. It's more shiny in person.

Structura massages hurt the most..

Girls came to practice with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment