GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Thursday, March 26, 2015

"Dirty" 30 Adventures... Painting @ Antelope Island

First off, Andrea made me the most yummy-o turkey dinner for my birthday.
It was so good, I was too excited to eat it that I forgot to take a photo of the spread.
So you get the leftover version that Andrea packed for Derek.
Because she's awesome like that.
After dinner we spent some time in the hot tub, watching Mars pass in the night sky, having a great discussion about, well, just about everything.

Secondly, Painting at Antelope Island with Andrea and Amber M.


Mini hike up this trail.. Amber has been super sick so we couldn't go far...
this time...


Random fires across the lake...
Herd of buffalo kept getting closer.. some random guy stomped out of his car and towards the buffalo.  
We think he was trying to start a stampede with his behavior that followed.
It didn't happen.
Nor did he get chased by buffalo.
*le sigh*
Amber. Andrea.
Sunset on the beach.
We made Gladiator jokes.  






And finished off the night with ice cream.
Because my friends love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment