GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, December 15, 2013

One of "those" people..

True Story..
I've become one of "those" people who make and hang wreaths on their doors to match the seasons.
Here's what I have thus far..
For around March time.. It's only halfway done..
Memorial Day, 4th of July, Veterans Day...
But mainly I had this up while Austin was deployed and took it down when he came home.
Fall :) Although I didn't put it up until the SUU vs WSU football game.. which was after Austin came home..
All Hallows Eve.. although I didn't make it until AFTER the fact.. yes this was up during Thanksgiving and I didn't take it down until last week.
Although it's not a wreath, it is a craft.  Me and some girlfriends have decided to do a craft night and we made these letters.  It was so much fun! We spent the first few hours talking and eating so we were crafting late into the night.. as in Derek beat me home from work! I'm so lucky to have such great friends who have also decided to be one of "those" people and start crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment