GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Seniors

As the 2013 cross country season came to a close the week of thanksgiving
I was both  happy and very sad- sad because soon I'll have to say
goodbye to some amazing athletes I've come to love very much.
I felt more like the older sister than a coach to them.

Team Picture day.. Madi & Sabrina

State Meet.. Megan & Sabrina

 Senior Boys (except Taylor is a JR) such goofy guys!



Seniors with coaches

Sabrina is the only one who can really do the hair 'stach'.

Nike Southwest Regional Championship, Az
Cold. Wet. Muddy. Super fun.  So glad I had the privilege of going down to Arizona with the team again this year.
Seriously Love These Kids!!

My Senior Girls.. Sarah, Madi, Sabrina, Megan


At least I'll still see them around..  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment