GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Friday, October 26, 2018

August 2018


August 2018

Trail running and swimming in Pineview with the team.


 Helped my sister out by taking her kids to an RSL skills camp.

So this stinker... got out of the backyard and took herself on a grand adventure while I was watching the Clegg kids. I come home to see that the trash can was moved so I watched the security footage and saw her getting out and then later being put back by some super awesome people. I also checked the city pages and saw posts about her running around a mile away. I lost it. I completely broke down and ugly cried while forcing love on her. I can't believe she got out but even more grateful that some strangers were kind enough to keep our family together. 

 That area is about a mile away..

Meet Fanny, Austin's new bomb dog.

 First Friday art stroll with Rovali's cookies and melon lemonade.





An evening in Bear Lake to help the Clegg's take family photos. JeNae had asked me a while ago (probably the previous year who knows but I had forgotten until a few months before the event) to come up and help so I took advantage of the situation to get some hiking and geocaching in.
Hiking in Logan Canyon.




I was at a complete stop when I took this photo. The four people in their late teens/early 20's were standing off to the side and seemed ok as in they were standing around giggling and were on their phones sooo...
Emergency personal were on their way. 
Bear Lake area.
After family photos we went into town for ice cram shakes.
Paul's kiddos. So goofy.


Derek and Ragnar went on High Adventure with the young men.


 Ready for Ragnar Relay #3!

IT'S CROSS COUNTRY SEASON!!!!!
 We've been teasing Morgan for years that when Chasity was a senior he was going to be our team mom.. 
Well she made him this shirt so he's legit now.
 Ok let's talk about hydration and that when you know you're going to be racing in the afternoon, in the hottest of heat, you should be well hydrated and have been running in the heat for at least two weeks before racing hard in it... 
I counted at least 9 kids being carted away in ambulances from collapsing on the course.
 Since we didn't have a bus, we had parents drive kids down. So Karen and I were able to stop for a treat before heading back.
 Really tasty! A little overpriced for cookie dough but now I can say I've been there.


Sleepover at my mom's to babysit Taz.


Raptors baseball.

School started up again and Ragnar does not do well. She thinks I go off running without her.. which on most days is true when I run with the team.

Sonja's 11th birthday date. She picked wisely...
 Dinner: McD's
Date: Ice Skating
Bonus: hockey game and hot coco.
Dessert: Sonic slushees


 Sonja embracing her Canadian side.

These weirdos. 
 Elise and Madi were all about rubbing my legs and feet.. I was just reading and they came over with lotion and started doing it and I wasn't going to stop them.
 Madi wanted to learn how to do indexing.

Lady (and Mateo) dinner night at Twigs with Baked Bear for dessert.

 Bonus cart ride! Probably cuz they saw there was a baby and two pregnant ladies (not an announcement).

 MORE CROSS COUNTRY!!!!
Weber state invite.

Dad came home for a couple of days before he went back for last of the training's. 
Then he'll be home for a week before he goes for real and won't be home for a year.



No comments:

Post a Comment