GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Monday, March 26, 2018

Le Sportin' Events


Hockey x2!
March 2 Amy and Dave joined me and then again on March 23






March 16 BYU vs SUU softball
It's become a tradition for Madison to come with me now. Although SUU lost both games, we still had a great time.
Of course.. the infamous "Cougar Tail"






 It was "Millennials" night so there was a bunch of funny booths set up around the complex.
We ran into the same cancer survivor lady as last time, and she gave us some "Sherrie's Smiles" to keep in our pockets, and whenever we feel blue, we could look at them and remember that someone somewhere cares.




March 24
Golden West 5k
I went early and got my miles in so I could walk with Elise while everyone else ran. This year Elise wanted to "run" and she only needed a piggy back ride once to rest her legs so she could run fast at the end.
My running buddy!
Our principal... 
Jordan and Andrew
Traditional shoe photo. 
JeNae in the green sock then moving clockwise..
JeNae, Wendi J., Jordan, Madi, James, Jaxson, Elise, and me.









No comments:

Post a Comment