GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, March 11, 2018

January 2018


New Years Eve Sunday December 31
Granted it's December but it's new years so it carries over.
Frozen buns and cinnabuns.. 
Beat the New Year 5k at Sugar House park.
I've been wanting to do this race for years so with all the freebies with it being their 40th anniversary I couldn't pass it up and we left Arizona at 8am, got home around 6pm and headed down to Salt Lake around 9 pm and then home again around 1am.
Won this hat and Jordan won some skull candy headphones.
We got these hoodie tee's for free with our registration. Well, mine was free. But Jordan got to run the race for free, so I bought the shirt as part of his Christmas gift. He says it's his 2nd favorite jacket (the first one is also a jacket I've given him).
Not too excited to go out in the cold.
Race time!

We finished with time to spare! I actually beat Jordan by 3 minutes. 
They also handed out these mugs with as much hot coco as you wanted.



Derek being weird and trying to train Ragnar to use her nose to lift your am when you're eating, to be a punk.

New Year New Goals.

Thursday Jan. 4
This month JeNae took a long-term sub job so I'm picking Elise up from pre-school on Tuesdays and Thursdays- expect to see a lot of Elise. This day I ran home and got Ragnar before picking her up and then we were at Weber State for practice.  Elise helped me walk the dog and play in the snow while we waited for the kids to finish their mileage.
Lots of ice.
 I picked up coloring book for her for this month because I know there's going to be some boring days at practice.

Saturday Jan. 6
Madison got baptized.


Tuesday Jan 9th.
Hanging out at the Clegg house waiting for JeNae to come home... Elise was scooting in her chair so I couldn't see her...

Teasing the dog with a laser light.


Thursday Jan. 11
Ragnar had a vet visit to get her booster shots and since I had Elise with me...
 She made sure that Ragnar got lots of love! Elise did, however, almost have a complete meltdown when the vet was giving Ragnar her shots. It was hard to calm a dog down and a 4 year old at the same time.
 We went to Sam's club afterwards (she feel asleep in the car on the way, too much excitment at the vet's office).
 She made a face and I copied it.


Friday Jan 19.
So.. it's "winter" and I went out running in shorts and a tank top... check out them glow sticks!

Sunday Jan. 14
Elise was kissing everyone with JeNae's lipstick.

 I don't know what's going on here but that's Taz's sweater and collar Derek is wearing..

Monday Jan 15 MLK Day
Derek went shooting with the Cleggs (Minus JeNae) so Elise came with me to the mountains to play in the snow with Ragnar.




 And then she fell asleep petting Ragnar.

Friday Jan. 26
Indoor season has started which means the start of no more weekends until mid-May.
But it also means I get to see Shay and Verwon and their kids!


Derek started a thing...
 Which involved not being able to use the bathroom for a day.. it's a good way to find out who your friends are when you just want to stop by to use their lu..



 Tuesday Jan. 30
 Waiting for the kids to finish running so we could do team yoga...



Goodreads made it a little bit harder this year to find the stats, but I found them.
Year in Books

No comments:

Post a Comment