GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Friday, January 5, 2018

December 2017

The month of December 2017

Friday December 1
Gingerbread house and sugar cookie decorating with the Nelsons.

 The night before the big game.. gotta rep my T-Birds! (Even though they choked in the playoffs).

 Tyler getting serious about his house..

 To which Derek had to get in on...

 Derek showing off his skills...



 Tyler trying the gingerbread house...
 Immediately regretted it.
 Their house fell apart..
 But the girls still had fun decorating the sides afterwards.

Saturday Dec. 2
Madison's birthday date to see Despicable Me 3 and then Holy Smokes for dinner!
First she wanted to go to the nature center but when I told her we'd be outside in the cold, she quickly changed her mind to a movie. 


Monday Dec. 4
It snowed.. and it stuck around this time.
First time trail running in the snow since surgery... still had to go slow because of my paranoia but it was amazing all the same. 

Actually took my phone with me too so I could show Max.. he said I looked like a minion. 

Ragnar got some new doggles. 

Monday Dec. 11 Jingle Bell Run
Man I love these kids!

 Tuesday Dec. 12 Zoo Lights with Nila



Wednesday Dec. 13 
Tree of Life in Draper with Derek and Austin






Got stuck behind Santa...

Became a season ticket holder for the first time in my life..



Friday Dec. 22
Took my dad and the Clegg girls up to Solitude to see an avalanche dog demo and to play in the snow. Elise was the only one who wanted in on the car selfie. 

 Madi started a snow angel competition with the snow patrol guys while we were all waiting. There was more snow patrol guys than there were people.. but only one dog.. 
 Lumen is a lab/short hair pointer mix. 

 So cute! And she was so cold! She was shaking the poor thing.  The demo was about 20 minutes but we stayed probably another 20 just talking to the handlers.  My dad was wanting to know about their training and ya know.. Austin was a handler so my dad wanted to compare.  The handler was super nice and interested in the things my dad had to say too.  I chatted with him on doggie winter gear and the guy thought Derek was crazy for his Peter Sinks trips.



 Played in the snow... 

 The many faces of Elise...


After grandpa bought us happy meals we started to head home.
Elise wanted to sing Christmas music because it was dark and she was scared.
We sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer like 10 times...
So we took a pit stop at the Layton park to look at the lights...
  
 A sign a can support! And they were big cups for only $1.. I couldn't say no.



 We hunted for the elf and found it on the trunk.  It's a creepy looking elf... the girls got candy canes from the city workers as their prize. 

Saturday December 23
Traditional Christmas movie with the family.. Star Wars in 3D!

Sunday December 24, Christmas Eve.
Thought I'd go take Ragnar around to look at lights and stopped at the parents. 
Mom wanted to see the Layton lights after she saw dad's pictures from when we took the girls.
So we went and took the dogs!

 I took like 50 photos (thanks iphone) and my parents looked the same in everyone.. 

 Then I went by Amy's house to finish off the night.
 Ragnar seemed impressed.. but then Amy told me she just let out the cat..




No comments:

Post a Comment