GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Friday, May 19, 2017

#IRun4Max

For 5 years we've been buddies.
And we finally meet :)

Friday April 7
4 hour delay in SLC due to waiting for a fligt attendant to show up in Oakland before that plane could leave Oakland and come to SLC.
But hey, all the water and mini pretzels I could eat.

Flying into Oakland
The Bay area





I'm pretty sure this is why the flight was delayed so much... but it didn't matter because I still stopped and went in :)
Oakland Temple




Oakland view at the Temple grounds, through the haze.

Then to their house to meet Max! 
My mom made him a blanket out of race shirts I've ran in for him. He was super excited!


Saturday April 8
It was raining pretty hard core in the morning so we didn't get to go "run" together... yet.
But we did go to a friend's birthday party...





 Max, his brother Leo, and the birthday boy Jaxson
 Max's mom
 Max's mom made these Lemon buddys.. so so addicting!

Sunday April 9
 It was a beautiful morning! Max's mom took me on a trail run.



  

There was a beastly hill but the view was worth it!
Then we went for out #IRun4 "run". It was a mile walk around a shopping center and it was so nice!
 Our little group.

 I'm not really running.. Just hopping so it looks like I'm running. 

 Then lunch!


What a wonderful weekend! It went by too quickly and I can't wait until I get to visit them again!
We're family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment