GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Monday, January 2, 2017

Jingle Bells!

Christmas Festivities 2016

Hay Rides at Layton City's Commons Park to watch lights and hunt for elves.
Also free coco and cookies...
Derek was working but luckily I had some cute back up dates.




 Santa photo-bomb!







Gingerbread Festival!
Derek had to work (actually he took work off so he could study for his final) so I took the Nelson girls + Kris + my mom.
Me, "Beans", Sonja, Brynners, TJ
 Here are a few of the houses I enjoyed..
 I voted for this house.


















 This house was a seek n find and the older girls loved looked for all the items!
 Tyler joined in since he was going to be in SLC for a Fan-X meeting.

Santa Selfie! 
 Also included is a gingerbread cookie and decorating kit.
Brynners lost her tooth biting into her cookie!!!


They also had a craft area that was included.
There was also face painting for $3 and a candy bar for $5 more.
We opted to hit up Krispy Kreme on the way home since they were having $5/doz sale. 

Cheesecake Factory and Zoo Lights with Kris (Tyler was working)
 See that awesome hat Derek has on? Well the Otters LOVEEEEEEE his hat!!!
He would move it around and they would follow it! It was so cute, I tried to record it but a bunch of kids pushed their way over and shoved us out. The Otters then swam away, Karma kids, Karma..




Lots of really fun lights, but this falling dino was my fav!
Most of the animals were sleeping of course, but the Polar Bear was very active as well as the seals.

Christmas Tree Hill hike

And it was a white Christmas :)









Soooo any more adventures I wanted to do but either Derek was working or it fell during the time I got sick :(
Next year... Next year...







No comments:

Post a Comment