GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Odds & Ends..

Because I rather use this outlet rather than scrap-booking...

My new favorite 5:30am torture obsession:
X-biking.
Harder than a spin class, thus the instructor says...


Cute Ragnar sneaking dropped food from the babies.


8/12 RSL vs Club Tijuana
Finally had our schedules meet up for a home game. 
It was a great game although the visiting team has EXTREMELY poor sportsmanship. 
We got down there earlier than we thought, but that's ok.
We got the best parking spot.




After dropping Derek off for his hiking trip I got stuck in the mud.  Dressed to go to the Logan temple afterwards, I had to take off my shoes and skirt to get my way out (I was out in the sticks no worries?).  Gathering sticks and rocks to put in the mud by the tires, I was able to get the Xterra un-stuck.
 Trip to a river to wash off the mud and all was well again.


Here is cute Ragnar again, already chasing squirrels. 


Rick's Springs in Logan Canyon.
Don't drink it.






Mud still on the Xterra after getting home.


Service project with the BXC team: Trail clean up!



Pudding and TMNT with Tyler and Kris

12.5 inches later...

Free dinner at Ruby River. 
Our faces after listening to some of the conversations around us- 
also Pirate faces.

Because everyone needs a photo like this

Labor Day at Lindquist Field to watch the Raptors play!



No comments:

Post a Comment