GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Friday, October 11, 2019

May 2019


The Month of May 2019

It's spring which means time to start mowing the lawn again.
Can you spot Ragnar? 
 There she is!
 Magic!
 The Dino Half.
Under trained but still had fun!

 Time to catch the bus!
 Kent was a halfer with me this year! Both our first time doing this half!



 I knew I wasn't going to get the time I wanted so I stopped at all the cows and face timed Shaunee them. 

 Mom did the 5k
  Our Dino gang. 
Mom, me, Kent and Wendy Whiting, and Rendi Freimuth.
  


Our neighbors decided it was a good idea to set the cotton in their yard on fire.. which set our yard on fire. Thankfully Derek was home to put his "dance dance revolution" skills to use and prevent our house catching on fire, because our neighbors weren't doing anything to put it out. Derek had to call 911.




Of course this cute face. 

 Derek re-discovered his magic cards and have gotten the Clegg kids into playing it


Watching Taz for my parents. We had to spend most of our time at their house because Taz's eyes would get so full of green gunk it was sad. Something in my yard was getting his allergies going. 
 Running with 2 dogs is a lot easier than running with 2 dogs. 
 They fought over who got the snuggles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment