GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

BXC Banquet


The Last BXC Banquet

Lots of tears happened, but I was able to hold it together mostly until Jorge or Chasity would ask for a hug and then I would loose it. Three of the seniors I've had such a great relationship with and now they're that much closer to graduating and going off into the world to do great things. And I couldn't be prouder, just like every other season in the past.
Our Team "mom", got us a food truck with yummy food. 
Seniors and with their parents (mostly, some parents are stage shy).

Seniors girls.
 Love these kids so much.. from 5 years to their first season.
Jorge and Chasity started their 8th grade year and they were so little.
Ayden also started 8th grade but different jr. high. He posted this after state and I stole it cuz it's such a RUNderful memory.
Look at them now!
Me, Jorge, Heidi Pugmire, Karen Garner
Us coaches with Nate Williams.. he's a jr that has not given up on trying to convince us to stay for another season.


I do have favorites and I'm not afraid to say it.
Morgan: you're always making a face. I couldn't use any photos in the slideshow.
Me: I can't help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment