GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Friday, October 28, 2016

C-eh?-N- eh?- D- eh?: Cardston and Glenwood

Our trip to Canada to see some sights and family... July 12-17, 2016
I was the driver... you can see our various levels of excitement for the long drive at 6am!
Here's what your view would be if you were my mom..

Pit stop in Montana for the Lewis and Clark Lookout State Park..

Driving to Great Falls...
Our house in Great Falls.
On the way to the border, my dad would point out all the missile silos and shared stories with Derek about when we were stationed up there. Derek was so giddy to hear about my dad blowing up rodents...

The Canada/US border..
Canadian Border Guard:  blah blah guns.
Derek: blah blah guns.
Canadian Border Guard: blah blah guns.
Derek: blah blah guns.
Canadian Border Guard: blah blah how many?
Derek: x amount.
Canadian Border Guard: *says nothing just types for a few minutes*
We're pretty certain that Derek is now on the Canadian watch-list...

The view from our cousins house that we were staying at... 
Can't beat this night-light!
We did a session and honestly, I'm not too much of a fan of the inside re-model.

The next day we went to Heads-Smashed-In-Buffalo Jump...
I'll have to get the videos from my brother one of these days, his turned out so much better.
 


 Derek got chosen to learn how to do the chicken dance..
whenever he gets around to editing the video for me so I can post it..
I will...
Canada's plastic money...

Rual art in Gleenwood...


 


The best ice cream you will ever have.. the one thing that doesn't change as you get older..

My Grandpa..

Apparently 300 km was just too crazy...
Fay Wray was the actress in King Kong, since she's from Cardston they dedicated this fountain to her



Old Chief Mtn.. My Grandpa's favorite..
Here's a few different views of it over the course of our trip..
Canola (as in the oil) in the foreground.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment