GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Thursday, June 2, 2016

May 2016

The Month of May

Ogden Nature's Center Fly with the Flock and their bunny on a leash..


The Brynners looking (and sounding) more and more like our cousin Andrea every day.. especially when she smiles.. this is the best she gave me.. all other smiles were some form of weird.. lol

Ragnar likes to snuggle with Derek's laptop..

Dino 5k in Vernal requires road trip cookies!
 Graduation Dino looks creepy at night
 The sign says to not leave your children unattended by the fire.
1st in age group 7th gender overall. Getting my 5k time down FINALLY.
Reward for doing a scavenger hunt in #VernAl

JeNae ran the Ogden Half with Calli and Dave.

Broke in our dutch oven and the Nelson's fire pit..
S'Mores as appetizers.. 

When you don't have the right tools yet, Kris will make you some
Blow torching the bacon for extra crispy-ness 

Ran in another 5k.. I'm finally at a point where my time is coming down post-surgery.  I still have 6 minutes I want to cut off but I'm so happy to finally see progress!
Mt. Green/Enterprise up by Morgan..

 Breakfast..
 Literally breakfast of champions.. 
 My 1st place Female Overall plaque basically says I can have those cookies for breakfast.
(But it's not too brag worthy since most of the girls were doing the 10k & Half Marathon options)


Books Read:
Run Like A Girl by Mina Samuels
The Night Circus by Erin  Morgenstern
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
Vampire Mountain #4 by Darren Shan
Hunted #6 by Kevin Hearne
The Maelstrom #4 by Henry H. Neff

No comments:

Post a Comment