GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, March 27, 2016

#31

Pre-pare yourself for oodles of photos...

Laser Tag.
My parents also played- including my mom! The Clegg kids couldn't come even though it was Jaxson who had the idea to play laser tag again for my birthday. 
Tyler & Kris
Tara R. Jessica S. Andrea M.




Day Trip to Vernal





The Petroglyphs at McConkie Ranch in Dry Fork Canyon
It was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind going back again.


 

   






Fantasy Canyon
I think we only saw 1/4 of the area, we were running out of daylight so we definitely have to go back again!



















Time lapse Derek filmed, although it didn't capture the amazing oranges!


Birthday Service Project:
Volunteered at the AFSP Campus Walk at Utah State.
A former student of mine took his life 2 weeks ago and my friend lost her son almost 2 years ago.
Honor Bead Colors:
Teal: A friend or Family member of someone who lost/or struggles
Purple: Loss of a relative or friend (they ran out of purple so I gave mine to someone who needed it more than me).


 Many touching stories and amazing tribute songs.
 This is a sculpture on Utah State campus, I thought that it was fitting for what the cause was for.
 View from campus atop Old Main.
 I made these stairs up to Old Main apart of my walk, it seemed more fitting to represent the struggle of those who are left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment