GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

10 out of 12

The month of October...

So whilst practicing my matrix moves dodging some ninja stars...
Thanks to Dave, I didn't have to go to the hospital and get stitches. 
"Chicks dig scars"~ Dave.




Got some visitors from Arizona to go on a nature walk at Snow Basin... and some new running friends for Ragnar...





Suzanne is a very talented artist.  She did this for me, to give to my dad.
She nailed it perfectly.

Sonja & The Brynners did a run-a-thon for a school fundraiser.  We gave them a flat donation but I also told them if they did 35 laps we'd have an ice cream party...
 I told TJ if she cheered super loud she could join..
 It was a fun ice cream party :)

October. It's officially burrito season.
It's also the season of Ragnar getting super cuddly..

FINALLY!! Our Daddy/Daughter Date that was our gift to our dad from last year's Christmas to a RSL game!!!



BXC went to State.. Girls placed 5th





Science Hike happened...


Sage collecting hike happened.. 


First non-smudging stick made.. smells AMAZING just sitting on the desk.





No comments:

Post a Comment