GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cirque DE "Sore Legs"

Ragnar Las Vegas!
Team Dairy Keen rides again!
I'm so happy I got the chance to run again for team Dairy Keen!
Bill & Jan really make me feel like part of the family and not like some distant relative by law family.
It was a great weekend although I highly recommend to 
NOT EVER DO THIS EVENT EVER AGAIN!
Seriously, until the Ragnar people change the course where you don't have to spend so much time at stop lights trying not to get hit by cars when you have the right-a-way (happened to a teammate) or run right along the highway 
or when you don't have to worry about being threaten to get your head smashed in by a crazy crack head (I cried. I was so scared. I had to back track until I found another runner to run with me so I wouldn't be alone).

Car pool on the way down... I got the whole back seat :)
JeNae excited.. like SUPER excited...
Race Day! 
 Our Van #2.. Timmy making weird faces
 Bill photo bombing us! 
Van #2!
 Paul.
 Waiting to cheer on McKell!
 Recover time during our little break.
 Best idea ever: get a bunch of tortillas, leave them in the tin thingy, leave it on the dashboard in the Vegas sun and wha-la! nice warm, fully cooked snack!
 Monster handing these out.. not bad.. gotta make sure you shake well!

Half way done...
 It's just so.. so.. Basic..
 Done!
 Clegg Brothers. Their mom even came all the way down to watch them run too.



 BJ's Brewhouse is a must eat! We ate there for our after party and the staff were wonderful! Their house made rootbeer is ok, their cream soda was most delish!

Other points of mention:
-Sleeping at whatever high school wasn't that bad, I was super toasty- JeNae wasn't lol
-LOTS OF BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!
-Ragnar people did not plan the honey bucket ordeal very well.
-Got a sunburn in November and it felt amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment