GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentines 2014

This year for Valentines I decided to do the 14 days of Valentines for Derek since I was not sure as to how the Simplot Games were going to shake down and I wanted to make sure that Derek still got little special something's.
 
Most of them were Minecraft themed to which led to some cute flirting while at work- which to me was the best part of the first have of them month :)
 
Then came Valentines day and the stress of "Am I or aren't I" going to spend all day and night in Idaho... ended up not having to have to go to ISU so I was able to
make (well experiment) with dinner.
Lemon Berry Chicken in a puffed pastry
Apple Pie Roses
Derek loved it.
Nailed it.
 
(Some are not pictured)
 
I love being able to spend time with Derek on his off week- I miss him a lot every other week. He got me flowers, chocolate, AND hot cocoa- that's the best part.
Derek knows how to comfort me when he's not home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment