GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Sundae Run!

 
I Scream..
You Scream..
We ALL Scream for ICE CREAM!!!!
That's right.. me & Jordan ran for ice cream at the
First Annual Sundae Run
at This is the Place Park!
The webiste event link below:
 
Derek is the best supporter ever! I had to tell him
to tone down the cheering :)


Coming into the finish with Jordan running me in..
FYI: the course was either UPhill or DOWNhill..
the end was the only flat-ish part..
My calves were a burnin!

Enjoying my Ice Cream Sundae I totally earned!

Jordan WON THE SPRINKLES DASH!!!!
This was even after he was running around crazy while I was out on my race..
and doing push ups..
and sprinting the course 2x!
The annoucer said "Look out! We have a future Olypmian here!"
as Jordan jumped over the cement blocks around the course.

Us with our Finisher's Ice Cream Bowls..
Jordan got the frisbee for coming in First.. we think..
we didn't see any other kids with one..

I think Jordan used up ALL the spinkles!!!
Here is Jordan finishing the Dash!
This is for sure a race that will be done annually!
Even though it wasn't timed I still tried to use it to measure
where I'm running at to adjust my training for
the Save-A-Sister Run in October..
Their Catch Phrase was: No Timing Chips just Chocolate Chips!
FAIL! There were no chocolate chips lol


No comments:

Post a Comment