GallivatinSorensens

GallivatinSorensens

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photo Booth Pics!

Here are SOME of the pictures from the photo booth. Sorry, it cut off the bottom 2 pics on the slide show but I'm sure you all will live :) I have a CD with all the pictures and videos if anyone wants a copy!
The Photo Booth was a great hit! Everyone loved it! I wish I could have enjoyed it more than what I really got too.. one of the main reasons why I wanted it was because I WANTED TO USE IT, but oh wells. Everyone else got seemed to get lots of enjoyment out of it for me.
Here is the company that came- Catch Photo Booths, they were awesome and hooked me up! Plus as far as photo booth prices go I think they have the best if you are looking into using one for whatever event (ps they have deals going on all the time and contests).

http://www.catchphotobooths.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment